Sunday 24 August 2008

I know what it was ....

... the next thing to happen. The washing machine stopped spinning. Or at least it never started. That's on the "quick wash" which is what I usually use. It's not quick when you need five attempts at spinning and it still doesn't work, dammit. So I've cut my losses and bought a new washer/drier, which I should have done last Christmas instead of buying this second hand washer from a friend, because a washer without a drier is no use to me in the winter in this tiny flat, it's damp enough without washing hanging around for days.

Moan over! And hopefully too the run of bad luck!

Had my hair cut in a different style yesterday. If I can galvanise myself I'll take a self-photo and show it. Sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is the new washer? I think that's the worst thing to break down.